[orca-list] State of Accessibility in Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Daily Build?

Hello.

I'm just interested in the state of accessibility in Ubuntu 12.04.

Yesterday I downloaded the dayli build of Ubuntu 12.04 and install it in Virtualbox 4.1.8. I regogniced that Orca is not able to read the menubars of some Programms e.g the Menus of the Terminal are not readible however the menu of LibreOffice seem to be ok.

I use the normal Unity not the 2d version of it.

I think Orca don't like the new MAC like menus that appears in the left corner of the Screen. Libre office has still the old menu.

Further Orca seems not work with the new Menu thing called  HUD.

Is there a list of Problems in Ubuntu 12.04 with orca? I would like to be able to look up wether a problem is know by the accessibility team other wether it is a new one.

Petra