[orca-list] I just added an override regarding the forced disabling of the main window

Hey again.

Being a good GNOME citizen, Orca will of course adhere to the
expectations of the GNOME Community, and that means disabling the main
window by default with the autostart file. But for those of you who
really, really want a means to override this.... Check out master. And
in your orca-customizations.py file, add the following:

import orca.settings
orca.settings.overrideDisabledMainWindow = True

I hope this will prove a reasonable compromise between good citizenry
and end user needs without requiring users to manually edit autostart
files.

Please give it a spin and let me know. Thanks and take care.
--joanie