Re: [orca-list] Orca startup oddities under Gnome 3

Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:

We were provided with an autostart file we are expected to include as
good GNOME citizens. That autostart file disables the main window. That
is what is associated with the gsettings key.

Thanks.

Incidentally, now that I have the latest Orca and AT-SPI 2 installed, I'm
expecting to become more active in this area.

Thanks to Joanie et al., for the excellent work, which has been gathering pace
in recent months.