Re: [orca-list] Heads up: Rolename refactor has begun

Hy Jason,

The interesting think, I don't see in at-spi2-core source directory in the hu.po file any rolename related translations. When I run Precise the intltool-update hu command in the po directory, have only 1 translatable message.
In the POTFILES.in file have following files:
# List of source files containing translatable strings.
# Please keep this file sorted alphabetically.
atspi/atspi-accessible.c
atspi/atspi-component.c
atspi/atspi-event-listener.c
atspi/atspi-misc.c
atspi/atspi-value.c

When I do a git reset --hard command and run msgfmt --statistics hu.po command in the po directory, have 18 translated hungarian messages, but rolename translations not have the hu.po file.
Look following l10n.gnome.org pages:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/at-spi/
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/at-spi2-atk/
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/at-spi2-core/

The changed rolenames (entry, push button, and page tab) translated hungarian, but I need changing the hungarian rolename translations to hungarian Orca users hear the old hungarian rolename translations with Orca prewious spokened this three role names.

I think I found the proper component:
http://l10n.gnome.org/module/atk

Attila