Re: [orca-list] Heads up: Rolename refactor has begun

Hammer Attila <hammera pickup hu> wrote:

What component need translating the pyatspi generated role names?
Can you give me a source repository? Now I will be look the changes
in Precise.

I think it's in atspi2-core, which is in this repository:
git://git.gnome.org/at-spi2-core

My apologies if I've misread the source code - I only spent a few minutes
on it, but I did find the functions in Orca, the corresponding code in Pyatspi
and finally the DBus interfaces in AT-SPI 2 core, which also has language
files for localization.