Re: [orca-list] Heads up: Rolename refactor has begun

Hello, Joanie!

It's working great so far!

I finally successfully built Orca from Master, along with the latest AT-SPI2 packages! I am going to try to write up a step-by-step procedure for doing this, and hopefully it will be of help to others.

Thanks for all of the hard work!