From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On
Behalf Of Keith Barrett
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2012 4:28 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] debian testing keyboard problem

Not sure if this is orca related but I can't find any reference on google so
think it may be.

New install of debian testing using dummy video driver as I have no screen
connected.

Key presses in gnome are being passed to the console so if I arrow through a
list of files, speakup is reading from the console at the same time.

If I then do something in the console, orca is responding to the key presses
as well.

Any help with this appreciated.

Keith