[orca-list] Orca gets stuck in uppercase voice?

When I come across some uppercase letters in text, it seems that orca is getting stuck in uppercase voice. In fact, it is stuck in uppercase voice mode while I write this because I ran across a folder that had all caps in the name about 20 minutes ago. How do you fix this problem? I am using voxin 0.43, and the orca that comes default with Ubuntu 12.04. I can turn voxin off, but it still has the same type of problem.