[orca-list] Orca reads not all Content in Epiphany

Hello All,
I have the Problem that Orca wont read all content in epiphany.
for example in
http://www.pro-linux.de/
I not klick to any link on the site. Just the Startsite.
I navigate with arrow up/down to the Content area on the site.
Orca seems only to read the Headlines not the "short"textbody from the articles.
I have this Problem with Fedora 17 with gnome 3.4.2 (from repos) as well with Ubuntu 12.10 with gnome 3.6.2. (from gnome remix disc).

Anyway on the same site
http://www.pro-linux.de/
is on the left hand link menue an Login area (Username/password).
Orca wont read this to me to.

Can anybody confirm one of this? Do I Something wrong?

Greetings chris