[orca-list] festvox and mbrola voices

Hi there!

I am about to force festvox to speak with Croatian cr1 male mbrola voice.

I copyed cr1 voice to the following locations:

/usr/share/mbrola/cr1, and inside this folder are two files cr1, which is croatian mbrola diphone database, and cr1mrpa, where I renamed Croatian phonemes.

Then, I have copyed these files on the following locations:

/usr/share/festival/voices/croatian/cr1_mbrola

There are 3 items.

Folder cr1, which contains cr1 and cr1mrpa, file cr1mrpa, and folder festvox, which contains cr1_mbrola.scm

When I change file cr1_mbrola.scm, and when I run festival as a server, under the Person item, i can see the following:

Default voice, cal_diphone (en), en1_mbrola (en), and cr1_mbrola (none).festvox/cr1_mbrola.scm, I changed all language strings from english, or britishenglish to croatian, and en1 strings to cr1.

Where is the problem?

When I call cr1_mbrola (none), I hear default festival voice cal_diphone (en) instead.

In file /usr/share/festival/voices/croatian/cr1_mbrola/