[orca-list] Thunar Accessibility Question

Hi,
I have Thunar installed in Arch Linux, and as of the update from yesterday it reads the select item in icon
view. the thing is, I have to tab away from the list and tab back to it before it reads. I'm not sure where
the problem is, therefore the cross posted msg. Anyway, accessibility with Thunar is almost, very close to
perfect. thanks for all the hard work.
Orca version: 3.6.2
Thunar version 1.6.0
--