Re: [orca-list] links list

Hi Alex,

On 12/7/12, Alex Midence <alex midence gmail com> wrote:

ps  I thought you were a game programmer.  Didn't realize your
skillset could potentially translate into working under the hood of a
screen reader.

Lol. Yes, I do write games on the side, but that is just a hobby. I'm
actually a fully trained programmer with skills in C, C++, Java,
Microsoft's C# .NET, and I've been learning Python on the side just
for working on stuff like NVDA and Orca. So in short my skills are
such I can probably work on anything I put my mind to including screen
readers. :D