[orca-list] Problem loading scripts

Hello,
I am on arch linux with gnome 3.6.2 and orca 3.6.2 .
I have noticed that occassionally orca is unable to properly handle navigation in thunderbird and firefox. It is not possible to read by line, by word, character etc. However using flatreview in the gnome-terminal works in the same session of orca.
Restarting orca fixes it.
I have only noticed it two times and I am running arch with this setup for about a week however I think a similar issue has been fixed a little while ago.
Has anyone else noticed something similar?
Is there something I should do in order to improve my report?

Greetings

Peter