Re: [orca-list] links list

Hi Joanie,

On 12/7/12, Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com> wrote:
Hate to say it but you pretty much prove my point.

I'm in full agreement with you on this issue. That's why I raised the
points I did. Doing it via Orca just isn't, in my opinion, the best
way to resolve this issue.

If you do it as a Firefox solution, you can accomplish that. If you do
it in Orca, you cannot. Please see the various responses I have gotten

Right. I think as long as someone creates a Firefox plugin or add-on
and maintains it the solution will be far more useful because it
wouldn't matter what version of Gnome or Orca the person was running.
It would handle the problem on the Firefox end, and plus being an
add-on it can be installed or not installed per the user's preference.
I don't see that being a serious issue if someone creates an add-on
for Firefox and maintains it.