Re: [orca-list] links list

Hi Krishnakant,

On 12/7/12, Krishnakant Mane <krmane gmail com> wrote:
+1 for Thomas.
And I never missed it that seriously.
the links only search with firefox does the job for me better than a
links list.

Same here. While I like having Jaws, Window-Eyes, NVDA, etc bringing
up a list of links once I learned to search for them in Firefox I
didn't need it as much as I could just find the link I'm looking for
which turns out to be faster.

For example, last night before bed I decided to watch some shows on
Hulu. after logging in I did a search for the Queue link, landed right
on it, hit enter, and was taken directly to my Queue without having to
search through a huge list of links. I even found the show I wanted to
watch by pressing the slash key and searching for that heading. It
made browsing that sight so much faster than doing insert+f7 and going
through it link by link.