Re: [orca-list] the attached file crash at-spi2-registr

Hi all,

There were two places that had similar code that was trying to free the wrong data, and I had only fixed one of them. I've committed a fix for the other instance along with a fix for another problem with deregistering applications that I found while running it under valgrind.

-Mike