[orca-list] the attached file crash at-spi2-registr

Hi all.
I don't know where to post this problem, sorry.
I hope that someone can point me to the correct place.

To reproduce my problem try the following steps:
1. Save the attached file.
2: GUnzip the file saved in step 1.
3: open the file created in step 2 using gedit.
4: Scroll in the file using up and down arro.
Observe that orca take some delay before read the content of each line, but this is not the real problem. 5: Press up and down in random way, waiting about 1 or 2 seconds before each press.

What is happening in my environment is that sudenly orca stays completly crazy. I can not use ctrl to stop speech and if I switch to terminal and begin to type, orca reads the entire line for each key pressed. I need to restart orca, close all applications and restart gnome-shell pressing alt+f2 r and enter.

Using gdb, I discovered that at-spi2-registr is crashing, sometimes with a segmentation fault and sometimes with a aborted.
0x00007fbb1afdcfd5 in raise () from /usr/lib/libc.so.6

I can reproduce all the time in my arch box.
Thanks.

--
{}S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza