Re: [orca-list] links list

On 12/07/2012 04:51 AM, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
Yeah, I would never be so pessimistic to say something would never
happen.

Thank you.

Last time I investigated it, the time delay on big pages was too great
and it was pretty easy to crash Firefox just by attempting to get a list
of something. If I put something like that in Orca, then I will be
expected to fix all the bugs (over which I have no control) and it will
be seen as Orca's fault. That is why I had done some investigation to
see how to do it in Firefox itself, and found it was relatively easy.
But everyone keeps telling me that it shouldn't be in Firefox, and it
should be in Orca. So I feel like I cannot win. :(

I'll try investigating each solution again over the coming days.

Take care.
--joanie