[orca-list] Restoring NumPad's Numeric Function in Orca-xdesktop: Orca 3.3.4 Patch doesn't work. Any idea?

Thank you dear Jason for directing me to the Orca 3.3.4 commit viz.
Fix for the problem of Flat Review taking over NumPad functionality.
I manually copied the changes to Orca 3.2.0-xdesktop and recompiled. NumPad keys KP_1 to KP_9 have disappeared from keybindings tab of Orca preferences. However, flat review still takes over the NumPad whether NumLock is on or off.
Do you think that I also need to apply the subsequent commits viz.
Speak state changes in locking keys independent of key echo
Remove the "alternative" keybindings from Orca as they are no longer needed.
I am trying to fix the problem. If you think of something that may be spoiling the patch, please let me know.
Dattatray Bhat

On Monday, 3 Dec 2012, Jason White <jason jasonjgw net> wrote

>This is probably the change you're looking for. I looked at the git log going
>backward from 3.3.4, then used git show 55d91146ba50f7 to extract the patch.
>(Note that this is the id of the commit).
>commit 55d91146ba50f788610ea274214fe8
1c68b166e9