---------- P?vodní zpráva ----------
Od: pascal diogoantunes org
Datum: 26. 11. 2012
P?edm?t: [orca-list] Orca on my OLPC
"Hi, I have on OLPC with Orca installed.
But when i run Orca on Gnome, it runs very well (no error messages),
but i hear nothing.
I'm sure the sound works (videos and music prove me).
I don't if it's the system of voice, but orca writes me that I have
the gnome service voice and the festival gnome speech driver installed.
I'm on fedora 11.

Thanks in Advance.
Pascal Diogo Antunes.

Festival saiys me "Connection failure: Connection refused"

How can i use espeak with orca? Or may be espeak used alone? Both, i don't know what i have to do.

Thanks.