Re: [orca-list] Thoughts on restoring NumPad's numeric functionality for Desktop Layout?

Dattatray Bhat <bhatdv gmail com> wrote:
The Orca-xdesktop thread does not have NumPad's numeric functionality. I
want to check if it can be added.
This functionality was restored in Orca v3.3.4 dated 17 Jan 2012. I want to
see the code changes (patch) which made this improvement. Can anybody help
please?

This is probably the change you're looking for. I looked at the git log going
backward from 3.3.4, then used git show 55d91146ba50f7 to extract the patch.
(Note that this is the id of the commit).