[orca-list] problems with orca in arch

Hi all.

I mannaged to install orca in a pendrive to test but I found a problem that prevents orca to start.

After some investigation I found that the problem is present in line 85 of file speech.py.
In line 85 of speech.py we have the following content:
        factory = importlib.import_module(moduleName)

Seems that the correct line should be:
        factory = importlib.import_module('orca.%s' % moduleName)

I downloaded the sources from http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/orca/3.6/orca-3.6.2.tar.xz and found that the same problem is present.
This file was used to build the orca package in arch.

Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks.

--
{}S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza