Re: [orca-list] Thoughts on restoring NumPad's numeric functionality for Desktop Layout?

for what it's worth, I vote for this fix on this version of Orca.  If
somebody is using Linux at work and their company is running an
enterprise distribution, Gnome xdesktop is going to be the closest
they can get to all the new improvements that have come into Orca
since around late last year.  I think it's important to take this sort
of thing into consideration.  Having said that, I freely state that I
don't code and have no idea of what kind of priorities Joannie is
trying to balance on her day to day work so, there may very well be
other things that loom larger on her horizon than this.

thanks.
Alex M