Re: [orca-list] Reading bookshare books

Hi Andy,

One suggestion is download and use Daisy Player. I can't speak for
other distributions but Ubuntu has a package in the repository for
Daisy Player. Just do a
sudo apt-get install daisy-player
and let it rip. Once installed you will have a fully accessible Daisy
Player that will allow you to start, stop, and bookmark daisy books
from Bookshare and NLS.