Re: [orca-list] Reading bookshare books

Fernando Botelho <fernando botelho f123 org> wrote:
My suggestion is: Use html2txt to convert the XML file into TXT and
then you can save the place where you stopped as well as write
comments. All you have to remember is to use a symbol combination so
you can search for it later on. It can be something like == or =-=
or anything you like, as long as it is not used in normal text.

Emacs has a bookmark feature that lets you save your position in a text file;
I'm not sure about Vim but it can probably do the same.