Re: [orca-list] Reading bookshare books

My suggestion is: Use html2txt to convert the XML file into TXT and then you can save the place where you stopped as well as write comments. All you have to remember is to use a symbol combination so you can search for it later on. It can be something like == or =-= or anything you like, as long as it is not used in normal text.