[orca-list] Live DVD/USB-distro for testing fiarly recent Orca?

Hello everyone!
I've tried the Sonar distro lately, but it didn't work, no speech, no braille, although I have a USB display and it was discovered basically. So I was wondering, what you might suggest as a live distro, fortesting a fairly recent Orca. How about something Ubuntu Live? I'd prefer something prepared for USB-media, rather than DVD. Which does not mean, that I won't refuse a DVD-based system. My intention: Testing 3.x Orca, if possible with the QT accessibility API and perhaps seeing one of these unity desktops. They seem to become a de facto standard.
  Warmly yours
         Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html