[orca-list] ubuntu 12.04 orca and thunderbird

Hi,
I am using ubuntu precise daily, I have installed latest orca and latest
at-spi2-core. Using preinstalled thunderbird 11, I experience problems
when working with threads.
The message list is not refreshed properly, you may try it:
1. switch to threaded mode and find some collapsed thread. Note messages
under it.
2. Expand thread and go down - the messages will be the same.
3. When you expand te tread several times and tab and shift-tab from
message list to folder list, it will fix it self.
Is this known? Can I provide any extra information?
Vojta