From: Joanmarie Diggs [mailto:jdiggs igalia com]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 4:28 PM
To: Alex Midence
Cc: orca-list
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Webkit

Hey Alex.

What we need each WebKitGtk app to do is make caret navigation possible.
Doing so should not be too difficult, as far as I am aware. WebKitGtk supports it and does all the heavy
lifting; the app itself would just need to make its use something you could turn on, e.g. by pressing F7.
If those apps would do this, a lot more of them would just work with Orca without much (and possibly without
any) work needing to be done within Orca. Wouldn't that be cool?

Take care.
--joanie