Re: [orca-list] Webkit

Hey Alex.

What we need each WebKitGtk app to do is make caret navigation possible.
Doing so should not be too difficult, as far as I am aware. WebKitGtk
supports it and does all the heavy lifting; the app itself would just
need to make its use something you could turn on, e.g. by pressing F7.
If those apps would do this, a lot more of them would just work with
Orca without much (and possibly without any) work needing to be done
within Orca. Wouldn't that be cool?

Take care.
--joanie