Re: [orca-list] Accessible Distros

Hi Jude,

No. I used the Speakup modified versions of Fedora up to Fedora 13. However, as there doesn't appear to be a Speakup modified version of Fedora later than 13 I've not been able to do an install from scratch using Speakup or Orca. So that's one reason I switched to Ubuntu. I guess I hadn't thought about simply performing an upgrade, or using a telnet install.