Re: [orca-list] Best compatible email client for Orca>

Thunderbird is your best bet for accessible GUI email clients; there are also text clients like Mutt and Alpine available. There is a version of the old Viavoice Outloud called Voxin available for a small price. Re: the magnifier, others will have to chime in.

Good Luck,

Dave