Re: [orca-list] any one using emaics in gnome terminal with Orca?

Yes, it's that old, all right. I didn't suggest Emacs because he wants to use it with Orca and, if you are going to use Emacs, you need to go ahead and use Emacspeak. Nothing else comes close to it for efficient use of the editor. Vim is OK. Oh, it's a great and powerful editor but Speakup reads to many tildes in it from the bottom of the screen.

Alex M