Re: [orca-list] any one using emaics in gnome terminal with Orca?

Have you tried pico?  It's what nano is based on.  I rather like it.

Alex M

On 4/18/2012 12:22 PM, Krishnakant mane wrote:
Any one using emacs with Orca?
I am trying hard but still not finding a good editor that will work with Orca.
I am trying vim currently but it only tells me some numbers, probably the characther number when I am typing.
I really need some advice on a good command line text editor that will work with Orca, because Now i am very
comfortable with mutt and kind of like it except this problem with composing email.
If there is no solution, I might use tomboy for composing the email in a note and then paist it into any
editor.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.