Re: [orca-list] Unity 2D or unity 3D for Orca

I agree with Thomas,
Unity 2d is really becoming better and better these days.
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant

On Wed, 11 Apr 2012, Thomas Ward wrote:

Hi,

11.01? I don't believe there was any such version. Do you mean 11.04?

As for the Unity 3D ppa I tried it and had mixed results. It worked better, but wasn't anywhere near equal access to Unity 2D. In fact, I'm quite impressed with the way Unity 2D has improved over the last couple of months and once they get all the bugs worked out Unity 2D should be a decent shell for Ubuntu 12.04.