[orca-list] kmail?

Kmail keeps crashing on me when setting up Gmail accounts. Does anyone have experience with this? “Notification: imap gmail account 6 is broken. It is now offline.” I chose to use the kwallet feature because I don’t know what I am doing with these apps. Oh, and as a side note, Orca fails to read and identify password fields. To it, they are standard textboxes. When you type into them, you can’t see the text (*) to represent your password.