[orca-list] Orca, qt-at-spi and flat review

Hi, folks,

I'm currently experiencing problems in Ubuntu 12.04, orca latest package &
bleeding edge qt-at-spi.  For some reason, after I ran updates and
subsequently pulled and installed the latest qt-at-spi bridge from gitorious
on Saturday the 7th, I no longer seem to be able to use Orca's flat review
feature in qt applications.  I've noticed this behavior in amarok,
Korganizer and Kmail.  On the other hand, navigating through an application
using the tab key seems to be working better.  Can someone please have a
look?

Thanks.
Alex M