[orca-list] orca not speaking with gnome classic with ubuntu 12 beta?

Hello I am unsure if this is a orca issue or a gnome classic issue but when I go to use gnome classic with ubuntu 12 beta am running daily build as of april 7th when I select gnome classic no fx at the log in prompt it loads up okay how ever when I try to go to the start minue or the run box or anything for that matter orca stops speaking. can any one tell me if this is a orca issue, or a gnome classic issue using the latest ubuntu 12 beta?
I really want to get gnome working on the ubuntu 12 beta.
I don't perticularly care for the unity desktop.
thanks for any help you guys can give on this matter.
Hank
--

websites:
http://www.fivedollarfreedomplan.com/hs5leap.html
http://www.tmiwireless.com/?aid=54868
http://www.tmiwireless.com/affiliate/?aid=54868
personal email:
hanksmith hanksmith net
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/hanksmith5
Klango:
hanksmith
Skype:
hank.smith966
Amateur radio call sign:
ke7ief
check out my Youtube video of a song I recorded in Nashville Tennessee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqut5Bi3e7A
also you can find my youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/hanksmith2011