Subject: [orca-list] (partially OT)can I backup my inbox
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 20:25:18 +0530
From: krishnakant <krmane gmail com>
To: orca-list gnome org

Hello all,
I have a strange problem.
In my previous email I had mentioned that my mail box is huge and as
Attila rightly pointed out, I will find tough time to use that inbox.
So can I make my in box small by just keeping the recent emails in it?
What I mean to say is, can I have it configured to only retain my last
12 months emails?

I use pop3.
My account as every one can see is on gmail.
So I need a perfect solution for this.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.