Re: [orca-list] (partially OT)can I backup my inbox

Hy JosÃ,

Not producing problems if your trash folder have 52000 messages, because not this folder the actual folder when you launch Thunderbird.
Can you trying following?
1. Go to your trash folder in the directory tree view, and go to the message list with TAB key.
2. Close Thunderbird.
3. Start again Thunderbird.
How many second later launched with Thunderbird and begin spokening Orca with Thunderbird related informations? Can your trash folder the actual selected folder?

Attila