Re: [orca-list] (partially OT)can I backup my inbox

Hi Attila.
In fact It took a lot of time, more than one minute.
This is bad.

On 04/07/2012 12:17 PM, Hammer Attila wrote:
Hy JosÃ,

Not producing problems if your trash folder have 52000 messages, because
not this folder the actual folder when you launch Thunderbird.
Can you trying following?
1. Go to your trash folder in the directory tree view, and go to the
message list with TAB key.
2. Close Thunderbird.
3. Start again Thunderbird.
How many second later launched with Thunderbird and begin spokening Orca
with Thunderbird related informations? Can your trash folder the actual
selected folder?

Attila