[orca-list] moving through icons on the desktop

So i hit control+alt+tab to hit the top pannel, then i up/down arrow through the list of icons. Least, this is the behavior i'm assuming you're supposed to be able to do. However, when i down arrow then try to up arrow to go back up because i've passed something, gnome doesn't let me. I'm not sure if this is default behavior or if this is a bug, but seems like a bug to me...