[orca-list] gnome unstable doesn't run at all on arch

doesn't seem to really run at all, but with no sited help i'm at a loss as to what to do with it.

orca on the other hand, doesn't start or so i'm told, can we get a list of orca dependencies? I highly
suspect arch is missing them or something similar.

Fyi, I didn't even pull the git version, the version we've got is 3.1.92 so it's the most current unstable.