Re: [orca-list] gnome unstable doesn't run at all on arch

Joanmarie sent a list of "make dependencies" for the latest Orca but I
haven't added them to the PKGBUILD just yet for the orca-git package
in AUR.  When I tried to run gnome-unstable, it completely imploded on
itself when I started up gnome with the 'startx' comand.  I got a
bunch of errors dumpped to the console and I was unable to capture
them.  Since that is my only machine I have here, I had to downgrade
back to stable gnome so I could work with my machine.  This is a real
shame because at this point, I am unable to do any further testing
with recent Orcas til we get gnome-unstable to work.  I read where
some folks got it working (without any speech stuff) but I need to set
up a spare environment before I go trying this again.  Too bad I don't
have a spare machine to trash around on. <sigh>