[orca-list] well I'm making progress ... sort of

Hi all, I know I have written before about inability to use orca on Ubuntu Oneiric, and I know it is probably being heavily worked on. I am making a little progress though. When in Unity 2d, I can now browse the launcher and dash with Orca. Glad to see the dash actually speaking, and love how Orca now says what's running and not. Only problem is, when I launch something like Firefox, gnome-terminal or a libreoffice program, I do not have access to that application. Is there something in my system that may be wrong? If so, any help would be greatly appreciated to figure out what it may be. If not, I'll just keep installing the updates as they come in, and hopefully some day, we will have lift-off. Thanks much in advance for any tips or suggestions, and keep up the good work.

Guy
P.S. When I am in unity 3d, I still do not have access to launcher or dash with Orca.