Re: [orca-list] well I'm making progress ... sort of

Oh, this is good to know. I just sort of went to the classic gnome gui
for Ubuntu 11.04 to get work done and battle more of the learning curve,
since I new more work was being done on Orca in that regard. So I'm
really interested in the answers you get to the rest of your questions.

And I add many thanks to the fantastic and very very hard work of the
Orca team and everyone. I have been missing Linux for a few years now,
and it is so exciting to be able to get back into it and catch up to the
new advancements. Also, with the progress Orca has made I, and many
others, can be free of the expensive proprietary commercial software we
would otherwise need to work and live and communicate. I am loving this!
Completely over my head still, but loving it. /smile/

Tami