Re: [orca-list] Cannot Test Latest Orca Yet with Arch

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:20:55PM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Ugh. Sorry about that! Mind sending the spewage? If it's small, the list
is fine; if it's huge, please send it to me privately and/or open a bug
against Orca in gnome's bugzilla.

We've got four days to code freeze, and my goal is to address every Orca
bug possible between now and then. I've set aside the time to do it; I
simply need the reports.

Regretably, I did not capture any of those messages.  Since then, I
rolled back down to something that works.  However, when I looked over
some of the errors, I didn't see where Orca was particularly
involved.   I saw stuff like invalid symbols in nautilus and some
stuff about gsettings.  Sorry for being so vague.  Also, I should
mention that after the spewing, I was back to the $ prompt so gnome
didn't even start, let alone Orca.  So that's why I figured it was a
bigger problem on this end.  I haven't been able to find much
information about using that unstable repository, thinking maybe I was
supposed to do some other things before using it.

I suppose I could go through that whole cycle again; I just wanna be
sure I can get back to a working gnome when all done:).