Re: [orca-list] Cannot Test Latest Orca Yet with Arch

Hey Steve.

semed to go OK and I then built an Orca package from git and that too
installed OK.  But when I started gnome with the 'startx' command, all
I got was a bunch of errors spiewed from that terminal and gnome never
started.

Ugh. Sorry about that! Mind sending the spewage? If it's small, the list
is fine; if it's huge, please send it to me privately and/or open a bug
against Orca in gnome's bugzilla.

We've got four days to code freeze, and my goal is to address every Orca
bug possible between now and then. I've set aside the time to do it; I
simply need the reports.

  that mess went WAY over my head.

Been there, done that, got the messy t-shirt. <understanding smile> As I
mentioned to Attila earlier today, don't worry about bugzilla dupes or
seeking list confirmation first. File it in Bugzilla against Orca. I'll
sort it out. Right now the goal is to identify every problem we can and
to fix as many of those problems as we can before 3.2.

I'd be willing to try this some more but I can't have it totally break
my system when I do this.

I know.... And I appreciate everything you've done. Again, get me the
spewage and I shall do my best to resolve everything possible.

Thank you again very much for your help! Take care.
--joanie