[orca-list] Cannot Test Latest Orca Yet with Arch

Well, I tried to run the latest Orca from git in Arch Linux by
installing everything from the gnome-unstable repository; this would
be the Arch way to pull all the gnome 3.1.9x stuff.  That installation
semed to go OK and I then built an Orca package from git and that too
installed OK.  But when I started gnome with the 'startx' command, all
I got was a bunch of errors spiewed from that terminal and gnome never
started.  that mess went WAY over my head.  I've since downgraded
everything back to normal gnome stable and at least I can use gnome
and orca again.

I'd be willing to try this some more but I can't have it totally break
my system when I do this.  I'll look to see if there was anything else
I was supposed to do to run gnome unstable but for now, it's "game
over" until I figure something else out.  I guess that's why they call
it unstable.  But there's too much there right now for me to figure
out how to fix it.

Sorry I don't have better news; I was really looking forward to trying
it out.