Re: [orca-list] Orca and FXCE Accessibility

I was looking into all this stuff a few months ago.  I kept running
full tilt into brick wall after brick wall figuratively speaking.
XFCE's roadmap seemed to indiate taht version 4.10 would have lots of
accessibility improvements.  I think they're  in 4.8 right now.  As
for LXDE, all I know is that Knopix Adrienne reputedly uses LXDE and
somehow makes it talk.  Hopefully, someone has better/more complete
information than this.

Best Regards,
Alex M